Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:42 PM

you forgot the flags sheep boy. :)

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:54 PM

Look at me, im an "R" rider.
:) :D :):D :worthy:

• jlpskydive

Posted May 12, 2005 - 05:11 PM

Come on lets get back to talking about the "L" :)

Somebody let me barrow there "L" so we can get some pictures of it jumping a road or a 60 foot table top!! :D I'll even do the suspension work for free if you buy the springs and fluid. :D

If it breaks in half I won't fix it :D but, this could be a good thread about what the bike can realy do :)

BWB your're the best!!! I can't belive none of you called TC out to go ride his L with you.. He must bang Canadian sheep. He rides an L with pride. &%$#@! can't be the rider must be the bike..... :worthy:

• jlpskydive

Posted May 12, 2005 - 05:12 PM

BTW I have to go out tonight. So we will continue this in the AM gloves OFFFFFF!!! Faaaaaagggggsssss!!!! :) :) :D

• XR-Det

Posted May 12, 2005 - 05:39 PM

Disclaimer!

But, who started this thread???? http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=250574 :) :D all you had to do is look :)

Are you "R" guys even picking on your own?? :D

Looked away for a few and now I had to read pages... tststs

• XR-Det

Posted May 12, 2005 - 05:46 PM

Come on lets get back to talking about the "L" :)

Somebody let me barrow there "L" so we can get some pictures of it jumping a road or a 60 foot table top!! :D I'll even do the suspension work for free if you buy the springs and fluid. :D

If it breaks in half I won't fix it :D but, this could be a good thread about what the bike can realy do :)

Just theoretical, if I would come over would my "L" be a red or green sticker bike, and do I get one of these cool lil orange flags too?? Sorry, but I am not familiar with all those complicated rules you have over there...

Don't worry about breaking it, if I read the ride report about that guy going all the way across the US right, then my subframe would be lost half the way anyway... what else would be there to break off, which isn't cheap and readily available??? :worthy:

• hill5150

Posted May 12, 2005 - 05:52 PM

Are you "R" guys even picking on your own?? :D

Looked away for a few and now I had to read pages... tststs

Why would we pick on our own? Theres no fun in that.................. :) :)

• XR-Det

Posted May 13, 2005 - 03:47 AM

I was feeling bad about how sad the "L" guys were doing with their come backs so I had to go over there and help out a little. It seems when they get fearfu"L" they yell, FAG! Or talk about :) sheep.

:D :) :D :worthy: :D :D

• XR-Det

Posted May 13, 2005 - 03:51 AM

Hey, seems we "L" gus have to work some time to afford our "L"uxery bikes while you "R" guys only chat all day. Is this "R"aw bike that much cheaper?

Its amazing how much you have to mod you "R"s to get to places where any "L" can go already in its stock version leagally :)

Det

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR-Det

Posted May 13, 2005 - 03:54 AM

oh, besides "Good Morning"

... when you get up I am already at work :)

• hill5150

Posted May 13, 2005 - 08:57 AM

Hey, seems we "L" gus have to work some time to afford our "L"uxery bikes while you "R" guys only chat all day. Is this "R"aw bike that much cheaper?

Its amazing how much you have to mod you "R"s to get to places where any "L" can go already in its stock version leagally :D

Det

My "R" can go anywhere I want it to......Illegally as well....it's more fun that way.... :) Stock is really, really boring, but apparently "L" guys like it that way................ :)

• LLpeteJ

Posted May 13, 2005 - 09:03 AM

you must not like to ride in the woods much :) they are great dual purpose bikes but they are far to big in the woods around these parts imo..great bike for what they were designed for tho...btw i have had time on both a L and a R and if you think your L is any where near the offroad bike the R is your so very wrong.

• hill5150

Posted May 13, 2005 - 09:06 AM

Lotsa desert here in California 5th gear is real popular........I wish a had a sixth.............

• XR-Det

Posted May 13, 2005 - 04:04 PM

Lotsa desert here in California 5th gear is real popular........I wish a had a sixth.............

I wish I had that much space around here... this VA Beach sucks with leagal off road riding places :)

• XR-Det

Posted May 13, 2005 - 04:09 PM

you must not like to ride in the woods much :) they are great dual purpose bikes but they are far to big in the woods around these parts imo..great bike for what they were designed for tho...btw i have had time on both a L and a R and if you think your L is any where near the offroad bike the R is your so very wrong.

Do I hear out of that that the 650, "R" or "L" was too much bike for you?? :D :) :D

• frankstr

Posted May 13, 2005 - 06:18 PM

Everybody has opinions............ :)

• Max Power

Posted May 13, 2005 - 07:14 PM

Its amazing how much you have to mod you "R"s to get to places where any "L" can go already in its stock version leagally :)

Det

We "R" guys also get the hot umbrella chicks.

Posted Image

God bless my R.

• jlpskydive

Posted May 13, 2005 - 07:40 PM

God bless my R.

Screw your R and my L God bless that post!! :)

• Bruce J

Posted May 13, 2005 - 08:43 PM

Just thought I'd tune in & read up on some good intelligent chat. Just see a bunch of childish hogwash. Guess I'll hit the hay. At least I'm going riding in the morning. Won't tell you which bike I'll be taking, as that is not important. Riding is!! Nite Nite little kiddies.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.