XR650L- Best Bike in the world-

561 replies to this topic
  • Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 12:40 PM

Ok, your turn.. now post some pics of the oil bu"R"ner hitting the freeway and not having to stop for fuel every hour, or change the oil after a trip. :D
D36 Implant.. c'mon dude, your online.. what's the holdup? :)

• D36 Transplant

Posted May 12, 2005 - 12:44 PM

Attention all "L" guys (or gals), I have a few questions for you. I will try to keep the questions simple and straight forward so I don't confuse you with any technical details. I know how you guys (or gals) hate talking about the technical details, so here goes......

1. How much stuff can you haul on your "L" when you guys (or gals) are hauling groceries or other feminine type products.

2. Do paper bags haul better than plastic?

3. If you have a Starbucks cappachino in your hand, is it hard to pull in the clutch, or do you use the "auto" clutch so you avoid the problem all together?

4. When you are riding your "L", do you wave at passing mopeds or other similar type machines.

5. Have you ever been passed by a moped. (Exclude any times where a moped has passed you and you were sitting at Starbucks having a latte).

I hope you "L" guys (or gals) can help me out with answers to these difficult questions. I won't expect a quick response either, I have a sneaking feeling that the internet service at Starbucks is a little slow today.

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 12:47 PM

ahh.. he was busy typing a witty response. :)

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 12:55 PM

Ok, your turn.. now post some pics of the oil bu"R"ner hitting the freeway and not having to stop for fuel every hour, or change the oil after a trip. :D

Guess you can't.
Ok.. how bout some pics of the cage your using to haul your fat asses in. :)

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 01:07 PM

nothing? Guess daddy's not back from work yet. :)

• D36 Transplant

Posted May 12, 2005 - 01:08 PM

Why is that a newb on a newb bike (XR650R) insults the whole line of XR's? The XR650R is the only water cooled XR/XL. If it weren't for the success ot the AIR COOLED XR600R there would not be your XR650R. If you were riding a Harley, you would be the guy who wouldn't wave back. Thanks for adding your estrogen newb. I can tell you bought your R to compensate :)

It's very peculiar how you have drawn a corelation between a Harley and a "L". Just curious.... do you own one? The reason I ask is that 90% of all Harley owners never "lettered" in high school. Which means you didn't play any varsity sports. You would have been a guy who played in the marching band or someone who got tossed in a trash can. Now, I would like to know, how many of you "L" owners own a Harley?

• ghoti

Posted May 12, 2005 - 01:13 PM

It's very peculiar how you have drawn a corelation between a Harley and a "L". Just curious.... do you own one? The reason I ask is that 90% of all Harley owners never "lettered" in high school. Which means you didn't play any varsity sports. You would have been a guy who played in the marching band or someone who got tossed in a trash can. Now, I would like to know, how many of you "L" owners own a Harley?

:) :D

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 01:16 PM

The reason I ask is that 90% of all Harley owners never "lettered" in high school. Which means you didn't play any varsity sports.

"lettered".. Nancy, your not helping your case any.. go back to fondling your D36 Implant's. :)

• ghoti

Posted May 12, 2005 - 01:16 PM

D36 I think you just set a record form newb to ignore list. It's not like you were bringing any worthwhile information.

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 01:35 PM

:worthy: :) :D :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • D36 Transplant

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:02 PM

LORD...... "I apologize, I was just trying to have a little fun with the "L" guys".

I don't care who ya are......that was funny. GET'ER DONE! :)

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:05 PM

LORD...... "I apologize, I was just trying to have a little fun with the "L" guys".

I don't care who ya are......that was funny. GET'ER DONE! :)

You're Gay. :D

• hill5150

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:06 PM

Your still gay. :)

No your wrong again Tom you have a man on your avatar, you probably don't even ride and you live where?.................We bang fine ass women here in the old west finest poon in the :D .....But you wouldn't know that you live somewhere else, sorry bout that guy, anyhow this is a 650 forum not off topic......I' going to ride my 650r 100 mph all the way home.........Kick your dumbass horse so he can get you home back to your sheep............ :D :)

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:09 PM

No your wrong again Tom you have a man on your avatar, you probably don't even ride and you live where?.................We bang fine ass women here in the old west finest poon in the :) .....But you wouldn't know that you live somewhere else, sorry bout that guy, anyhow this is a 650 forum not off topic......I' going to ride my 650r 100 mph all the way home.........Kick your dumbass horse so he can get you home back to your sheep............ :D :D

blah blah blah poon.. gay. :)

• hill5150

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:11 PM

blah blah blah poon.. gay. :D

You have proved my point jaggoff, your sheep are waiting................. :) Hurts doesn't it? :)

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:14 PM

your sheep are waiting................. :) Hurts doesn't it? :)

Talking from experience? :D

• hill5150

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:18 PM

:) ............ :D

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:23 PM

:D ............ :)

I guess that's a yes. :) poor sheep.

• hill5150

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:33 PM

Poor :) There are no sheep here in trim filled :D

• Quigley

Posted May 12, 2005 - 02:39 PM

Poor :) There are no sheep here in trim filled :D

So you import sheep from Canada.. :) (still gay)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.