which muffler is a better choice.

3 replies to this topic
  • honda500

Posted May 08, 2005 - 02:53 PM

white brothers, E series.

FMF megamax

supertrapp universal muffler.

D&D muffler

i want to know how they sound and if they are overly loud, and which one makes the most useable power. anybody have any experience with any of these. i don't want it too loud but i want to have a nice tone. thanks.

• beer_studd_76

Posted May 08, 2005 - 03:05 PM

for which bike?

if you're talking about the 650R i like the stock silencer with the power-up end cap. it has plenty of flow and it's decently quiet.

jeremiah

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • honda500

Posted May 08, 2005 - 04:44 PM

well it's an 83 xr500 engine that is going on a blaster frame. looking for some sound but not enough to get cops attention.

• roadcam

Posted May 09, 2005 - 07:33 AM

IF they make the Supertrapp IDS2 for your bike, its cheaper than most, looks good, and is a very solid construction...I havent ridden mine enough to comment on power increase,.. I know its not quite as efficient as some others, but its almost as quiet as stock, and weighs a whole lot less ...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.