steering stem???

4 replies to this topic
  • ncmountainman

Posted May 08, 2005 - 05:19 AM

ok,my new 05 yz450 will be in tues,i'm sending the forks out to factory connection after break in. i've already figured out that the clamps from a 04 yz will fit,but will the steering stem from a 03 yz be the same(thats whats in my 04 wr now) the reason i ask this is because i want to put the 46mm forks on while the new ones are gone. i also want to compare the old ones too the new if at all possible. :) thanx

• FFRacing79

Posted May 08, 2005 - 07:29 PM

Yep! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted May 09, 2005 - 04:52 AM

cool, i may just have to run them a while as there is no .52 spring yet for the aoss forks. thanx

• Dolce_Grappa

Posted February 23, 2006 - 04:52 PM

What do you think of the '05 AOSS forks?

Did you like them after the revavle?

• ncmountainman

Posted February 24, 2006 - 03:28 AM

they sucked so bad for HS,i sold them and still use the 46's(with a few mods the 46's are great forks) :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.