What happened to the XR600/XR650R Group?

25 replies to this topic
  • beer_studd_76

Posted May 08, 2005 - 01:29 PM

Why would anyone want to be part of a community like this?

don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out :)

• Quigley

Posted May 08, 2005 - 01:29 PM

I you would pull your head out and wait for the ringing in your ears to clear from the pop, you would have noticed I am not offenedbut, being up a concern like Mr. Kay brought up.

First of all, who the hell are you?, i was addressing someone else, secondly, learn to speak english because you can't spell worth a shit.

I For most it's all talk no show or any go. It's great there are a bunch of guy's that poke around on any bike be it a CRF230 or XR650L. Great :D Glad they have a bike! :) :D But, I don't see the ones that run there mouths with video of them jumping 70 feet on there XR650L's ;) :crazy: :D :)

I have a Suzuki RM250 and can jump a :D thousand feet :worthy:, either you're still in grade school, or you're trying to compensate. :worthy:
This isn't a personal club for you and your little friends Nazi boy, it's a forum where riders get help or just want to shoot the shit, so stop talking crap about others and take a freakin pill, cause you're getting on my nerves kid. :D

• JackAttack

Posted May 08, 2005 - 01:31 PM

Im with Mike Kay on this one as well...I use to post A LOT when people asked questions on the 450 and 650 forum...now spodes answer the questions...wrong most of the time since the good guys have left, dont care to add anymore, or got banned.

I think a lot of sites have turned this way...not just TT, but when TT bans the good people and lets the trolls run rampant, its no wonder why.

It is very sad that TT continues to bury the facts that this is happening. :D

I think everybody in the 600/650 forum is just tired of talking and answering questions about a bike that has not changed in 5 years.

Don't worry though, the CRF650R will be coming out very soon! It will be lighter and have MUCH more power than the Husky 510. :)

When that happens this forum will be fired up again. As long as nobody calls thier Japanese bike a "Jap bike", or says that they really like "white people", everyone will be around to enjoy it. :)

:D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • beer_studd_76

Posted May 08, 2005 - 01:33 PM

Im with Mike Kay on this one as well...I use to post A LOT when people asked questions on the 450 and 650 forum...now spodes answer the questions...wrong most of the time since the good guys have left, dont care to add anymore, or got banned.

I think a lot of sites have turned this way...not just TT, but when TT bans the good people and lets the trolls run rampant, its no wonder why.

do you have any idea that the point you made here hasn't got a damned thing to do with the original post?

the guy has his panties in a wad because we 600R and 650L riders aren't pining for a 650R like manna from heaven.

get a grip

• beer_studd_76

Posted May 08, 2005 - 01:39 PM

I you would pull your head out and wait for the ringing in your ears to clear from the pop, you would have noticed I am not offened but, bringing up a concern like Mr. Kay brought up. The group has been over ran with a bunch of guy's that don't know that there is a difference between a old 84' XR600 and a XR650R race bike......Here is a post to show this point.

you'd think a super stud honda genius such as yourself would know that there was no XR600 in 84.

FYI - a riding buddy of mine had an 85 600R for years and bought a 650R the first year they came out. untill he uncorked it and added the power-up kit, the 85 600R WAS faster and made more power. we aren't pulling this shit out of our asses :)

• XR4DEZ

Posted May 08, 2005 - 03:56 PM

Wow, hope to meet some of you guys riding sometime, see ya.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.