Great aftermarket and OEM parts website

8 replies to this topic
  • dabeyta3

Posted May 07, 2005 - 07:50 PM

I found this website and it looks pretty cool so far. It gives full schematics for every part I've ever needed. OEM and aftermarket. Just choose part and order. Anyone seen this site?

http://www.bikebandi...dit/default.asp

• dabeyta3

Posted May 08, 2005 - 07:36 PM

anyone seen this site, and what do you think?

• Eric Henion

Posted May 08, 2005 - 08:13 PM

I've bought from them a few times they are great.

• Supplicate

Posted May 08, 2005 - 09:14 PM

been buying from them for a long time for all my bikes. fast service that has yet to fail. If its in stock, it will be there within 2 days rush delivery and within the week standard (up here anyway)

a lot of guys I work with can only find parts for their older bikes on bikebandit. and you get a nifty go fast sticker with every order.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ramcc4x4

Posted May 09, 2005 - 07:31 AM

I made my first purchase from them about 1 month ago. I didn't have any problems at all. The only thing I didn't care for is the fixed shipping price (I think it's $6.00 even if you only order 1 bolt).

• Mikie1

Posted May 10, 2005 - 06:33 AM

Crankshaft- Bike Bandit... $496 Service Honda... $327.41
Glass-lens headlight Bike Bandit... $29.74 Service Honda... $ 23.73

That said, I went in to my Honda dealer, talked with their parts department manager. I had a $600 parts order put together, with part numbers, etc. He cut me a really good deal. Support your local dealer whenever you can- most of 'em really do want your business. Sometimes it goes against my Jewish nature (hope I don't get banned for that...) to pay full retail, but on a few little parts (say $50 or $60), what's the difference-- $10, maybe $15 ? Consider that a convenience fee, & be happy they're there. Remember- these guys gotta stay in business!

• SoCalTrailrider

Posted May 18, 2005 - 05:04 PM

Crankshaft- Bike Bandit... $496 Service Honda... $327.41
Glass-lens headlight Bike Bandit... $29.74 Service Honda... $ 23.73
!

Mikie, what bike was this for? If it is a newer bike, that's great, but like Supplicate stated, "guys(/gals) with older bikes" with hard to find parts need a place like BikeBandit. I've used them in the past too and found they carry some stuff even a dealer has difficulty locating.

Please support your local dealer, but let's save some opportunity to be frugal to make it to the next ride.

SoCalTrailrider

• panaceabeachbum

Posted May 18, 2005 - 06:42 PM

very goog company

• dabeyta3

Posted May 19, 2005 - 12:18 AM

I have a 93 650L and it's almost impossible to find parts, except from my local dealer. There prices however are even higher than Bike Bandit. And they could care less about anyones business. I tried Service Honda but couldn't find anything on my bike, maybe I just gave up to soon.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.