Power bomb header still the header of choice?

6 replies to this topic
  • jj

Posted November 13, 2000 - 08:53 AM

God dammit I'm changing that ******* stock header!

I had made up my mind on getting the power bomb header awhile back because of the supposed low end power gain and the db loss, but opinions and reviews change. I was thinking that eventually that I'd get the power bomb and the Stroker SX-1 or the Randy Hawkins silencer. My wife wants to know what I want for Christmas and I thought I'd ask for a header, YZ tank, seat and graphics.

So any way...is the Power bomb still the way to go?

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted November 13, 2000 - 12:57 PM

I recently purchased the Power Bomb and Stocker to replace my White Brothers E-Series and stock header. Overall, I did not notice a big change in power. But thats ok because I was mainly making the changes so could be a little quiter and have a header that I didn't have to move each time I changed the oil.

Harold

• Howard_Huge

Posted November 13, 2000 - 01:31 PM

Aren't you supposed to send your Christmas list to the north pole? I get it, you let your wife know and she sends the list. Brilliant...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 13, 2000 - 09:19 PM

MY WIFE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS AND I THOUGHT I'D ASK FOR A HEADER,
ALSO. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

• jj

Posted November 13, 2000 - 09:48 PM

Posted Image

------------------
JJ - 99 WR; WR timed, stock jetting, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Terry Cable Hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Russel speed bleeders, Factory Effect graphics, YZ rear fender

• Clark_Mason

Posted November 14, 2000 - 12:14 PM

Well I'm still running the FMF PowerBomb and quite satisfied with it. I'm currently running it with either the Stroker SX-1, FMF PC IV-2 and I about to try the Super Trapp IDS 2 with the racing baffel--should be interesting.

Clark

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 14, 2000 - 06:25 PM

THE STROKER SX-1 AND THE FMF POWER BOMB HEADER SEEM TO BE THE COMBO OF CHOICE.

STROKER SX-1 $200.00

FMF POWER BOMB HEADER $165.00

FMF POWERCORE IV-2 $250.00

CALL ME IF YOUR INTERESTED 866-782-4600
THANKS MARK

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.