I Need A Radiator!!

6 replies to this topic
  • NAFLASH

Posted May 07, 2005 - 05:32 PM

hey guys well i took a fall and totally mushed my left side radiator all to hell, i could try to fix it but ill let you decide that....Posted Image
Posted Image
IT DOES NOT LEAK but its all tweaked to hell and the shrouds dont mount up evenly or the plastic fins that mount on the front of the rad. so if anyone has a used left side rad for sale or can tell if if it can be fixed please let me know becuase i wanna ride.

• biznet1

Posted May 07, 2005 - 05:36 PM

I think it can be straightened. I trashed mine too but it leaks.

• NAFLASH

Posted May 07, 2005 - 05:42 PM

thats the thing, it does not leak...yet, i actually thought it was when i crashed but i kept riding, got back and started poking around and found that i blew the house that comes out the bottom and across the front of the motor, there is a litle pin hole in it, but the rad itself is not leaking at all.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • walent215

Posted May 07, 2005 - 06:32 PM

by the looks of the pic thats par for the course.if you can tweak it just enough to get the shroud to line up -run it . you may or may not cause it to start leaking either way your looking at a repair or buying new.ive had a pinhole leak repaired by the local rad shop for alot less than buying new.

• grayracer513

Posted May 07, 2005 - 07:35 PM

That's nothing!

Mylers Radiator can fix that!

• NAFLASH

Posted May 07, 2005 - 10:28 PM

hmmm, well maybe ill just get it repaired then, thanks all :)

• thumpinberry

Posted May 09, 2005 - 11:12 AM

mylers can fix a lot worse than that

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.