Free Yosh Exhaust!

7 replies to this topic
  • DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted May 06, 2005 - 08:10 AM

Well not really, but kind of for me.

I've been dreaming about getting a TRC Carbon exhaust for my 03 WR450, but kicking out the $400 was tough for me to digest. Not that I live in a cardboard box or anything, it's I've got about 10 house projects going, I just bought a bike trailer,and an Arai XD helmet (ouch!). My play money has been hoovered right out of my wallet. And to be honest, I didn't really have much complaint with the stock exhaust other than weight & a wee bit noisy. So I just couldn't justify it right now.

UNTIL LAST NIGHT! I checked the mailbox for the daily bad news of bills and junk mail. Low and behold there was a check from my mortgage company. Turns out they had withdrawn $400 over in my escrow account this year. It took me exactly 7 minutes for me to spend it online ordering my new exhaust system. I figure hey, it's just like finding change in the couch or a finksy in the wash. FREE MONEY! It's just meant to be spent. :)

Thanks to Elton for the pics and review of the pipe. I'll have to ambush the UPS guy as soon as he pulls into my neighborhood.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted May 06, 2005 - 08:35 AM

Excellent.... The Yosh doesn't disappoint... Good quality

• rushfan

Posted May 06, 2005 - 09:28 AM

SHOW-OFF :D Ya gotta luv when that happens. Enjoy the new free ( kinda free ) yoshi. :)

• elton

Posted May 06, 2005 - 10:32 AM

Thanks to Elton for the pics and review of the pipe. I'll have to ambush the UPS guy as soon as he pulls into my neighborhood.

Cool; free$$ = Yosh TRC/CF -- you'll dig it :)

Elton

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Narrdo

Posted May 06, 2005 - 10:32 AM

You better head to the pharmacy and get some Zoloft to keep you calm while your waiting. Congratulations!

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted May 06, 2005 - 11:17 AM

You better head to the pharmacy and get some Zoloft to keep you calm while your waiting. Congratulations!

Zoloft? Isn't that Pez for adults? :D

I've taken precautions to minimize my "little kid at Christmas" waiting time.....

OVERNIGHT IT BABY! (it was only $18.00 to overnight it, and it was free money.....so what the hell. :)

• elton

Posted May 06, 2005 - 12:14 PM

Hey, did you get a Yosh for that Yam snowmobile bought? :)

Elton

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted May 07, 2005 - 07:43 AM

It's funny you mention that Elton. A dude I know did put a R1 streetbike exhaust and chip on his RX Warrior. One word........NUTS! :) It sounded just like a tricked out R1 streetbike and it was ungodly fast. Aparently too fast for the track to safely handle. It was cool though.

I have no interest in going 120 mph on snow......well maybe. :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.