calling out quadsan

26 replies to this topic
  • The Haymaker

Posted May 08, 2005 - 04:06 AM

If you guys look, a lot of Qadsans stuff is already littered through The Pig Pen. He has been a great asset when it comes time to put out the truly technical information. At times I wonder if he isn't just HAL reincarnated. :-) He knows trigonometry (and can probably even spell it), physics, oil theorum, mechanics, and even how to shingle a house!

Thanks for everything you give to out community Qadsan!

E

• The Haymaker

Posted May 08, 2005 - 04:10 AM

"Someone needs to start or open up a database of nothing but pictures of BRP's with a list of mods.... I'd be cruising that site for days.... "

Buy the bandwidth and you got it. I have 70 meg of Readers Rides here........

E

• qadsan

Posted May 10, 2005 - 09:18 AM

I've been out for a few days and just returned last night. Wow, thanks for the props everyone, but I'd also like to say 'thank you' to many of you :)

Eric's (The Haymaker) PigPen site www.xr650r.us is an excellent resource for our bikes and a number of people have contributed knowledge to it including me, but Eric made it happen and spent countless hours editing, formating, enhancing, updating, etc, in addition to providing tons of excellent information from his own knoweledge & experiences. I've learned plenty from various people here and there over the years and I'm glad I've been able to help some people out along the way, but I enjoy the synergy within this and other communities that fosters productive growth and strength, all of which is positive for our brotherhood.

Thanks again for the props :D

qadsan / pontiac_sr / Gary

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rokatt88

Posted May 10, 2005 - 11:30 AM

I've been out for a few days and just returned last night. Wow, thanks for the props everyone, but I'd also like to say 'thank you' to many of you :)

Eric's (The Haymaker) PigPen site www.xr650r.us is an excellent resource for our bikes and a number of people have contributed knowledge to it including me, but Eric made it happen and spent countless hours editing, formating, enhancing, updating, etc, in addition to providing tons of excellent information from his own knoweledge & experiences. I've learned plenty from various people here and there over the years and I'm glad I've been able to help some people out along the way, but I enjoy the synergy within this and other communities that fosters productive growth and strength, all of which is positive for our brotherhood.

Thanks again for the props :D

qadsan / pontiac_sr / Gary

You should'a ended it with a..."But 650L's still suck! :)

Just Kidding!!!! :D

• DEZRIDR

Posted May 10, 2005 - 06:13 PM

You should'a ended it with a..."But 650L's still suck! :)

Just Kidding!!!! :)

:D :worthy: :D :D :D :D

• SaltyWalrus

Posted May 11, 2005 - 03:19 AM

Wow, a cameo appearance by the Haymaker! Why don't you spend a little more time lurking around TT? You can squeeze it in around your moderating the yahoo board. 5 posts on TT? You should be ashamed!!!

• motomajor

Posted May 16, 2005 - 10:22 AM

:) man did i get a chuk out of that little tidbit. i gotta meet you ...do you really exist? "a fart in the chamber"..classic!! thanks for the grins...

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.