i new it..

5 replies to this topic
  • my98mugen

Posted May 05, 2005 - 04:49 PM

i just recently got my brp and the guy i bought it from had the uncorking mod done to it............. but when i rode it (this being my first brp) it jet never felt like is was jetted properly.......... so i just took the carb apart.........175 main... but 65s pilot and B53F needle on 2nd clip....... so i guess, per what ive learned here.....i need to get a 68s and a B53E COMP needle on 4th positon..

TRUE???????????

and what is the difference between B53F and B53E comp. needles??????

• frankstr

Posted May 05, 2005 - 05:48 PM

IMO I'd start out on the 3rd clip........... :)
Is your side cover opened up...?

• my98mugen

Posted May 05, 2005 - 05:56 PM

air box open but side cover not drilled.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • frankstr

Posted May 05, 2005 - 06:01 PM

Open up that side cover, The BRP really likes that......... :)

• smashinz2002

Posted May 05, 2005 - 07:58 PM

Use the B3E needle and put it in the THIRD POSITION!!!!! Otherwise the bike will be slow and unimpressive.. Then use the rich main jet (175-180) for low altitudes, and DRILL THE AIRBOX!!!

• my98mugen

Posted May 05, 2005 - 08:18 PM

but............

what is the difference between B53F and B53E comp. needles??????

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.