One Industies Hurricane Graphic Kit

11 replies to this topic
  • motojason

Posted May 04, 2005 - 10:21 AM

Anyone try One Industies Hurricane Graphic & Bodywork Kit on a WR? The kit looks like a classic yellow Yamaha with black and white parallelogram graphics. Love the way it looks, but it is for the YZF. Are the fenders/seat/tank/radiator shrouds interchangable between the YZF and 05 WR? :)

• Texas4play

Posted May 04, 2005 - 10:28 AM

http://www.thumperta...light=hurricane

• Seabass

Posted May 04, 2005 - 02:39 PM

This summer I'm gonna tear my bike down, powder coat the frame black or silver, put on a set of black Excels with gold anodized hubs and go with the Hurricane set up from One Industries. Juast as long as I win the lottery :) A boy can dream!!!!!

• Domenic_WRF

Posted May 04, 2005 - 04:21 PM

Anyone try One Industies Hurricane Graphic & Bodywork Kit on a WR? The kit looks like a classic yellow Yamaha with black and white parallelogram graphics. Love the way it looks, but it is for the YZF. Are the fenders/seat/tank/radiator shrouds interchangable between the YZF and 05 WR? :)

05 wr and yzf's are the same.. :) are the graphics water-proof? :D good ride Sunday :D

• rockieman

Posted May 04, 2005 - 04:32 PM

Seabass
Once I get my graphics from One I'll post pictures. I powdered my frame, went with the Hurricane graphics....just put new Talon hubs (gold) and Excel rims (gold also). Looks good if I may say so.....only challenge I have is that mine is a '99 and One no longer makes the yellow shrouds, had to go with white shrouds from Acerbis.
:)

• motojason

Posted May 04, 2005 - 06:20 PM

Oh, this is good news! :D I love the old school look of that kit!

Dom, I don't know if they're water proof, water resistant I hope. :) They've got to be better than the graphics. The stock tank graphics are already coming off after 300 miles! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Domenic_WRF

Posted May 04, 2005 - 07:00 PM

Drain your fuel after every ride :) The new graphics are peeling off my Clarke tank also. :D

• 99wr400

Posted May 04, 2005 - 09:24 PM

Seabass
Once I get my graphics from One I'll post pictures. I powdered my frame, went with the Hurricane graphics....just put new Talon hubs (gold) and Excel rims (gold also). Looks good if I may say so.....only challenge I have is that mine is a '99 and One no longer makes the yellow shrouds, had to go with white shrouds from Acerbis.

You can find yellow shrouds (for the 1999) on the White brothers website. PM me if you can't find them, and I'll try to send you a link.

• rockieman

Posted May 05, 2005 - 06:32 AM

You can find yellow shrouds (for the 1999) on the White brothers website. PM me if you can't find them, and I'll try to send you a link.

I see that they are made by UFO, in talking to One Industries, Polisport is who made their last run on the yellow plastic. Curious how close the yellows will match.
Thanks for pointing this out.

• scotty38

Posted May 05, 2005 - 06:36 AM

This guy knows all about it.....

http://www.thumperfa...m/my_wr250f.htm

• Seabass

Posted May 05, 2005 - 02:28 PM

Seabass

I did a race a couple of months ago and an older guy showed up with a WR exactly the way I described. It was an insanely good looking machine!!! After a few months of riding I'm suprised how quickly the paint on the frame has been scratched/ worn off!!! I made the switch from aluminum framed Hondas and forgot how fragile paint can be

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted May 05, 2005 - 05:38 PM

Good god man... Rick is more obsessed than I thought was ever possible. I am impressed with the WZ 250 but twice as impressed with the Website.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.