WR & YZ Graphics?

3 replies to this topic
  • Patagonian

Posted May 03, 2005 - 06:29 PM

can anyone sort me out here? I need to order some new graphics for my 2004 WR 450f and am not sure if YZ graphics are the same. There is very little mention of WR graphics in the shop.
Patagonian.

• xcracer123

Posted May 04, 2005 - 05:00 AM

The side panels are different. The WR has the side air box access. The shrouds are different on the 03 and the 04. The # plate is obviously different, unless you have put a YZ # plate on the front. Aftermarket graphics are hard to find for the WR.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gregwr450f

Posted May 04, 2005 - 06:36 AM

I think TT have them listed as being the same, I think!!

• RADRick

Posted May 04, 2005 - 08:53 AM

I think TT have them listed as being the same, I think!!

They are definitely NOT the same. As said, side plates and shrouds are different. One Industries makes kits for WRs, but they are hard to find at dealers. You can order them direct via their 800 phone line.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.