Yz cam 03'WR405

2 replies to this topic
  • dbone

Posted May 03, 2005 - 08:21 AM

Can somebody send me a link on installing the yz cam in a 03' wr450.I did a search and could not the the info on installing it.Do I install it the same as the wr cam,does the pin count change?Any help on this would rock...
Thanks alot,
DBONE

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • slotracer577

Posted May 09, 2005 - 06:30 PM

Can somebody send me a link on installing the yz cam in a 03' wr450.I did a search and could not the the info on installing it.Do I install it the same as the wr cam,does the pin count change?Any help on this would rock...
Thanks alot,
DBONE

both cams install the same in the 03's. the gear has already been rotated one tooth when it was installed on the cam, so the marks line up the same. If you check the manuals the instructions are the same for both bikes.

John

• dbone

Posted May 10, 2005 - 12:04 AM

Thats what I needed to know,You kick a$$!
Thanks man,
Donnie

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.