Bad News Bears!!!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • kris450f

Posted May 03, 2005 - 05:56 AM

well i got my 450 this weekend but it was not the yz450 i wanted...instead i got the crf450 so i guess i will not be posting here anymore. But to say the least i am very impressed with the handles great and is super fast. Its an 02 with lots of extra's and i am loving it. Well i might drop by once inawhile to drop a line and see whats happening in the yz world but until then i am out guys.

• jdd123

Posted May 03, 2005 - 07:20 AM

Let us know how much oil you burn and when you have to replace the top end.

Just curious if those rumors are true.

• SureBlue

Posted May 03, 2005 - 09:11 AM

well i got my 450 this weekend but it was not the yz450 i wanted...

I feel sorry for you, who in the world forced you to take something you did not want... just tell us who it was and we will settle the matter and you get the correct bike you paid for. :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kris450f

Posted May 03, 2005 - 09:20 AM

well i rode it this weekend and it seems to be a pretty good bike. although i would have liked to try out the yz450F but its all good. The crf is not as bad as i thought. I got to race a guy on a yz450f though......that made for a good race. Everyone cleared off the track to watch us race. it was rather cool. we had everyone's attention. He asked me how long i been riding and i said pretty much all my life but its my first time on a 4 stroke and he got pissed and rode off? was he mad? lol

• SureBlue

Posted May 03, 2005 - 10:06 AM

Kris, most important is YOU like the bike because YOU will ride it, not me or anyboby else. Come back soon with a blue one though :naughty:

• sirthumpalot

Posted May 03, 2005 - 03:55 PM

If it was a bad bike it wouldn't be popular. Congrats and have fun!

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.