jetting for the dunes

2 replies to this topic
  • bdruff

Posted May 02, 2005 - 10:48 PM

Do I need to change the jetting if I'm going to the dunes. I'm only at about 1000 feet in elevation right now. I don't want to because I'm an idiot with a wrench and don't want to mess up my bike. I'd like to just be able to unload it and ride. ???
01 wr426. I'm putting a paddle tire before I go but haven't bought one yet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • trickwarrior

Posted May 03, 2005 - 06:57 AM

When we go out to the dunes from Tucson which is at around 2500ft we never rejet. The paddle is a must in my opinion, makes a really difference. The jetting should not be and issuse. Maybe play with you air screw just alittle, but that works for us here in Tucson. not that big a change from here to the dunes. GL :naughty:

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted May 03, 2005 - 07:19 AM

If your bike runs good, I wouldn't change a thing....

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.