Presidential Election Poll

4 replies to this topic
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted November 10, 2000 - 07:57 PM

Okay guys, I'm sure your all sick of this election stuff, but I'm a curious bugger.

I'm taking a poll on the presidential voting habits of T-Talkers. If you care to participate - Click Here to VOTE!

All votes are confidential so no one here can know who voted for who. Please try to be honest.

Thanks!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 11, 2000 - 07:26 AM

You have to be able to read to understand the statment at the bottom,good point Ron.
m

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 11, 2000 - 01:47 PM

I want a new election, I made a mistake, I voted for Willie Nelson by accident. BUT I didn't buy a KTM.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 14, 2000 - 09:33 AM

I heard on the radio just a bit ago that Vice President Gore issued a
statement in which he said that he regrets ever having invented the
electoral college...

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 15, 2000 - 09:15 AM

Through many of my sources, I am hearing the real reason why the Demo's are trying to turn the election over. If Gore loses,he can't give a pardon to Clinton, and Slick Willie will be going to jail. I hope.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.