Need help finding good aftermarket spark plug for WR400F

1 reply to this topic
  • wkloiber

Posted May 01, 2005 - 04:53 PM

I've got a 00' WR400F with a few mods and I'm looking to do a high performance tune-up on it and I've been running into trouble trying to find high performance spark plug and plug wire for it. All I've been able to find is a plane jane NGK plug so far. Who makes the best high performance plugs and wires for dirt bikes? I need help fast because I'm looking to do the tune-up on tuesday this week.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SWD6

Posted May 01, 2005 - 05:32 PM

Years ago Dirt Bike magazine done test with a dyno on spark plugs and horse power. The br8es made more power than the G or the V plug. :naughty: I think the results pointed out that standard S plug made more power because of the direction of the ground electrode :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.