High RPM Faltering (hints?)

2 replies to this topic
  • radish150

Posted May 01, 2005 - 10:04 AM

Well, this "miss" I discovered had nothing at all to do with my muffler mods. I changed the muffler back to stock "empty" with no effect. When I go for top revs, the bike stumbles. I plan to do a JD jet kit soon, but what does this sound like to you guy's? Rich or lean? Air leak possibly?

99' Soon to be JD'd, Jamesnow'd, de-octopussied, and BK'd. Gee ya think it'll still run?

Mark :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted May 02, 2005 - 04:44 AM

Main jet is too rich. :naughty: You will get cutting out and hesitation at full throttle if the main is too rich. :naughty:

• radish150

Posted May 02, 2005 - 12:13 PM

Main jet is too rich. :naughty: You will get cutting out and hesitation at full throttle if the main is too rich. :naughty:

Yeah? Well in a couple days I and my shock and carb are coming to the united states for a bita work. When I get there I'll open the little sucker up and let ya know what's in there. JD kit yup.

Thanks
Mark...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.