Ken Sean Mirrors - A+++++ ;)

3 replies to this topic
  • LotsOfBikes

Posted April 30, 2005 - 08:13 PM

Another TT's asked me how I liked the "Ken Sean" fold-away mirrors:

They work great. As they wear out over the course of a year, they tend not to stay in place at speed, or at high head-winds. They are far cheeper than stock! They extend out as far as OEM's, but tuck away nicely in the space between the handlebars and the speedometer housing. I found them through ParkerYamaha, but you should be able to find them through many regular motorcycle shops. (The URL has a picture too)

Posted Image

Ken Sean Mirrors

• qadsan

Posted April 30, 2005 - 09:24 PM

I use the same mirrors and like them pretty well compared to others I've tired.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • honkylips

Posted May 01, 2005 - 03:10 PM

If you tighten the nuts, that thing won't budge at 85mph, at least mine never did :naughty:

It did however, bust off when we dropped the bike off the side of my buddies truck.

• qadsan

Posted May 01, 2005 - 04:25 PM

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I like them. They're solid when tightened down and vibration is minimal at speed and you can actually see something behind you to a point. I liked the dual star mirrors the best for aesthetics :D, but I couldn't see squat from them and I got pulled over and warned by the local fuzz for these mirrors, so I had to ditch them :naughty:

A while back I caught some kid in the corner of my mirror in a caged rice rocket coming up quickly and he passed me on the right in a wide single lane road and then blew through a red light at the corner that I had planned to turn on. After that instance, I was even more glad I had a mirror with some functionality to it. All this bike talk has me itchen to go for a ride, so I'm off for a quick loop while my wife is out for a short while on one of her horses. If I can get back and be lying with ice on my back and ice on my knee before she gets back, she'll never be the wiser :naughty:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.