No Toil

5 replies to this topic
  • RB2

Posted April 30, 2005 - 04:08 PM

Anyone use No-Toil products and what do yo think. Thanks

Posted April 30, 2005 - 04:16 PM

I've been using No-toil for quite some time, with nothing but great results. I find it much easier to clean the filter, in oppose to other products.

• simica

Posted April 30, 2005 - 06:33 PM

I've been using No-Toil for about 3 years and love it. I also use Ready Racing filters, but when I have to clean one, I'll only use No-Toil. Performance is just as good as any big name brand, but no one can touch how easy it is to clean. I giggle every time I wash my filter in the kitchen sink. My wife doesn't even know because the sink is cleaner than it was before I started. One tip. You can easily clean two filters with one dosage that no-toil recommends using (I think a 1/4 cup). The cleaning solution last forever. My .02.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tp3dxf

Posted April 30, 2005 - 06:39 PM

I have used it for about 3 years as well. It works great it's hard to believe how clean you can get your air filter using this stuff.

I think Twin Air has now come out with a similar product.

I hear No Toil will eat the glue on a Uni Filter but I asked the people at Twin Air and they said it was safe to use it with their air filters. Sometimes it's hard to find the No Toil filters.

• xteamrider

Posted May 01, 2005 - 07:10 AM

Nothing but No Toil in my bike. I swapped my stock air filter for No Toil filter and have used it exclusively since I bought the bike. Awesome.

• RB2

Posted May 01, 2005 - 08:39 AM

Guess I am going to go with No-Toil. Thanks for the replys :naughty:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.