AIS Removal kit pics

4 replies to this topic
  • Juiceman

Posted April 30, 2005 - 12:59 AM

Will someone please post some pics of the kit and the kit installed on the 05 WR? I am interested but i like to see what im buying.
thanks

• ratbiker

Posted April 30, 2005 - 02:59 AM

you are buying three plugs to fill the holes when all the junk is removed.and if your bike is popping on decel this will get rid of it,and also leave room for big tank if wanted.no pics but it looks a lot cleaner and you lose almost a pound.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lowedog

Posted April 30, 2005 - 08:21 AM

Check here

Lowedog

• moach1

Posted May 01, 2005 - 05:04 PM

buy it!! i highly recommend it. just the clean looks alone, not to mention lose a little weight!!! easy to install.

• simica

Posted May 01, 2005 - 09:58 PM

I second that! Buy It! Absolutely zero backfire when decelerating. Doesn't matter what gear I'm in or what rpm.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.