1999 Yamaha YZ 250

1 reply to this topic
  • dirtdealer726

Posted April 29, 2005 - 02:29 PM


I know that this is not a 4 stroke, but I need a little help. I have a 1999 Yamaha YZ 250. The bars are too far back. Who makes a triple clamp that moves the bar position forward. I know this has been a problem with the Yamaha's for awhile now. Any help would be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted April 29, 2005 - 09:30 PM


Get an 02 upper triple (Ebay), they are moved forward and up from previous years. There are several aftermarkets that also make upper triples that can move the mounts forward, such as Applied, TAG, Universal, BRP, RG3, etc.

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.