Best on-line place to buy a case of Yamalube?

1 reply to this topic
  • fastenuf4u

Posted April 29, 2005 - 11:42 AM

I have been searching around and only found a few places that sell it and wondered where others had found it at. I am sure some people go to their local dealership to get it but after my experience today I am never going back.

For starters, they have about 50,000 parts in a room that could only comfortably fit 5,000 and I kept feeling like their was gonna be an avalanche and I would get crushed. Then I walked out to leave and saw a used YZ250F sitting out front (my buddy is looking for an 03) so I went in to ask how much. The look I got when I asked made me want to punch the guy and then he says "That one is in for service". I am thinking, how am I supposed to know your shop sucks so d@mn bad you have to leave bikes sitting out in the rain that are awaiting service?! I am going to do my parts ordering on-line and go to another town to find my next bike. I am sure those in the Bloomington area are familiar with who I am talking about so I won't mention names. Thanks for the info.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumpy79

Posted April 29, 2005 - 01:10 PM

I always use rockymountainmc.com, but the TT store might have it as well.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.