Selling 2000 WR 400F

2 replies to this topic
  • sledge_57

Posted April 27, 2005 - 09:33 PM

Due to bad hips :naughty: I have to sell my bike. :naughty: It's not just like new, it practically is new, only 140 miles on it. When I got it I changed the front sprocket (1 tooth smaller) and springs (forks and shock, I have originals) nothing else has been changed (not even the gray wire mod or throttle stop)

Anyway I will be selling soon and was wondering what I should be able to get for it.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • marcusmoberg

Posted April 27, 2005 - 10:00 PM

I'd Say At Least $3500.00 For It.
I paid $2500.00 For My 2000 WR 400F And It Had About 1000 Miles On It. :naughty:

• mcoulter

Posted April 28, 2005 - 05:15 AM

At the end of March I bought a 2000 WR400 that was comparable condition (like new :-) for $3100. This was from a dealer so I would assume a fair price from a private seller would be a few hundred less.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.