Cheapest Place For Jets

7 replies to this topic
  • L8TBRKR

Posted April 27, 2005 - 07:18 PM

Where is the cheapest place to buy jets (starter jet, leak jet, pilot jet etc.).

• johunter666

Posted April 27, 2005 - 07:49 PM

NOT your local dealer. Try some of the online mail order dealers like bikebandit.com or ronnies.com or you can order jets from whitebrothers.com or one of the nationwide retailers such as cyclegear.

• L8TBRKR

Posted April 28, 2005 - 02:41 PM

Yes, I know. The dealer here in Canada wants C$9.00 for the main jet. I just thought that seemed a little steep.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted April 28, 2005 - 02:49 PM

NOT your local dealer. Try some of the online mail order dealers like bikebandit.com or ronnies.com or you can order jets from whitebrothers.com or one of the nationwide retailers such as cyclegear.

White Brothers is a distributor, so you can't buy direct from them. Where to go? You didn't know it, but you're already there. :naughty:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RichBaker

Posted April 28, 2005 - 03:18 PM

From my dealer, but I don't buy Yamaha jets, I buy Keihin jets, which he gets from Sudco, at a much lower price than the identical jet in a Yamaha bag....

• Jackazz

Posted April 29, 2005 - 12:08 PM

From my dealer, but I don't buy Yamaha jets, I buy Keihin jets, which he gets from Sudco, at a much lower price than the identical jet in a Yamaha bag....

Exactly. & you can order directly from SUDCO. :naughty:

EDIT
TT Store's prices are better than straight from SUDCO on mains & pilots... though they don't show any of the others, it wouldn't suprise me if they can get them at a similar discount. :naughty:

• ovrrdrive

Posted April 30, 2005 - 04:26 AM

The prices on jets are great in the TT store. I've ordered several times from them and the service you get is amazing.

In relation to the price of the jets though, shipping is kind of high. Just make sure to get a big spread of jets and anything else you can think of that you might need at the same time to offset the shipping.

They really are great people to do business with. :naughty:

Think of it this way, if they screwed you on something, how long do you think it would take to have 4000 posts on the thread in their very own forum? :D

10 minutes? :naughty:

• thumper_dad

Posted May 03, 2005 - 05:30 AM

Think of it this way, if they screwed you on something, how long do you think it would take to have 4000 posts on the thread in their very own forum? :D

10 minutes? :naughty:

Sweet ! :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.