pennsylvania dual sport wr450

1 reply to this topic
  • myrph

Posted April 27, 2005 - 03:47 PM

Anyone make a dual sport wr 450 in PA?? Was wondering about any legal problems.. I'm buying one to do this, I would just like a little input about inspection and title work.. Help me out. Chris

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sxrextreme

Posted May 10, 2005 - 12:27 PM

hey ....i was thinking the same except i live in ny ....but ny banned conversions not sure about pa .....but i hear that there is a loophole through the vermont dmv supposedly you can title and plate it and get vermont plates even if you live in another state ...thats all i have found out so far ...hope this helps if you find out anything about pa then let me know ......thanx ..........jamie

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.