Yz Graphics On Wr........

8 replies to this topic
  • waterdog3

Posted April 27, 2005 - 02:29 PM

I Am Tring To Find Graphics For My 04 Wr450, And All I Can Find Are The Yz Ones. Will They Fit With A Little Trimming Or Will I Have To Butcher Them?????????????

• Rattler88

Posted April 27, 2005 - 02:53 PM

Try this site http://www.xgxracing.com they seem to have a bunch
for the WR's, though I haven't heard any pro's or con's on them. :naughty:

• cowboyona426

Posted April 27, 2005 - 03:44 PM

It seems like One Industries has WR kits also- One Industries

• cowboyona426

Posted April 27, 2005 - 03:48 PM

Nevermind, just went there and they don't even list anything for the 400/426 anymore :naughty: Motosport or Bob's or someplace like that may have some hanging around somewhere.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bustedback

Posted April 27, 2005 - 05:23 PM

Sometimes you have to call the places to see if they carry what you're looking for. They don't always list everything on the net, or in catalogs.

• RADRick

Posted April 27, 2005 - 06:54 PM

The YZ backings are smaller than the WR. Factory FX has backgrounds for WRs. :naughty:

• rockieman

Posted April 27, 2005 - 07:19 PM

I just ordered graphics from One Industries for my WR.....I actually ordered the YZ graphics because I have the YZ seat/tank from IMS. I don't think there is enough difference in the two where you couldn't get the YZ graphics to work on your WR. I also ordered all new plastic......I had to return the shrouds because they don't make the older style shrouds for the 98's and 99's.....went with white shrouds from Acerbis instead.

• barefootbob

Posted April 28, 2005 - 09:26 AM

You can get coolgraphics here on TT I orderd the TT flame graphics and they are way cool.xgx makes the kits for TT they have some cool stuff check'em out

• Bamster

Posted April 29, 2005 - 05:54 AM

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.