I did it and followed you recommendations!

2 replies to this topic
  • XR-Det

Posted April 27, 2005 - 02:25 PM

I did it :naughty: :naughty: :D

...remember when I asked your opinion on a 2smoke and it felt like I hit a sore spot? Since most of you said "do it" I went ahead and did "IT".

Man, that thing is a difference like day and night to my XRL. Swirly light thing. I regret nothing, had already a few fun days on it. Can we hurry and add the 2stroke forums now????? hehehehe

My new used 2001 CR250, the "F" was canceled due to budget problems :D

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • frankstr

Posted April 27, 2005 - 05:26 PM

Looks nice, But whats with the rash on the frame or is that the picture... :naughty:

• XR-Det

Posted April 27, 2005 - 05:36 PM

Looks nice, But whats with the rash on the frame or is that the picture... :naughty:

Hey Frank,

too funny you noticed it too. I thought the same thing when I looked at the picture. I had to check it Monday and its some dark gray aluminum smear on it from rubbing the boots maybe. So it must be the picture or sun light and reflections, in real it looks totally different. The frame is OK, no rash or scratches :naughty:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.