rad and bash guards, whats next?

3 replies to this topic
  • miguelitro

Posted April 27, 2005 - 12:42 PM

picked up the Devol rad guards from TT store.
got the Xr's only skid and case saver around front sprocket, Ive had xrs only skids befor and liked em and the price was good.
sucks having to spend a couple hundred on protection but better than bling :naughty:

So whats next?
fine tune suspension, large capacity radiators, excel rims, change the GPR for my scotts
argg the list goes on and on...

• qadsan

Posted April 27, 2005 - 01:13 PM

What about some kool looking oversized wave rotors, stainless braided brake cables, red anodized brake resevoir cap, finned brake calipers, frame guards, hand guards, works connection quick adjuster clutch perch, excel / talon wheel set, forged levers, flexx handlebars, blue anodized johnny campbell triple clamp, ohlins rear shock, enzo subtanks, moose rear fender pack, spyder grips, power pegz, hammerhead shifter tip, guts seat foam, guts competition seat cover, etc, and lets not forget the carbon fiber goodies :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • frankstr

Posted April 27, 2005 - 01:19 PM

Hey, what about a Edelbrock carb, Header wrap, Uni air fiter,ARC levers.. :naughty:
Man the list could go on and on..................... :naughty:
Recluse clutch, a.........

• miguelitro

Posted April 27, 2005 - 01:37 PM

shut up guys. i didnt need that...

yeah edelbrock maybe, i think well jetted brp is okay for a while.
excel, ss spokes, talons yeah want em.

Abetter shark fin mounting system, i allways brake the caliper mount, boooo honda.

rewound stator and big light!!!

oil cooler- any tips on this one appreciated.

screw the chrome, anodized, graphit stuff. not 4 me

Related Content

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.