Radiator protection

25 replies to this topic
  • beezer

Posted April 28, 2005 - 08:05 AM

I put Unabikers on my 05 WR and they fit like a glove.

The others I have seen won't help much in a crash. I had Devol and Works on my other bikes and they don't help much.

BTW a radiator for a WR is over 250 bucks.

• WGP

Posted April 28, 2005 - 08:13 AM

Do you have a Ascerbis 3.3 Tank too?
Thanks for the good info! The stuff the manual doesn't tell you. :naughty:

• beezer

Posted April 28, 2005 - 08:17 AM

I have the stock tank.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • story_rtw

Posted April 28, 2005 - 08:28 AM

I have the Unabiker guards on an '05 with the Acerbis 3.4 tank. The guards do NOT fit without some modifications on the right side (see related threads on this forum). I asked Brian at Unabiker if his guards would work with this tank but he wasn't sure.

Once again, people here have the answers before just about anyone :naughty: Thanks to everyone.

Story

• Indy_WR450

Posted April 28, 2005 - 08:42 AM

The right side of the unabiker guard can be bent slightly to accomodate the bulge on the 3.3 gallon acerbis tank. :naughty:

• unabiker

Posted April 28, 2005 - 06:18 PM

Hey Guys,
I've got a "big tank" mod for the WR450's available. It moves the back leg on the right side forward a bit to clear the blob on the oversized tanks.
I don't have it listed yet. Just ask for it when you order.
:naughty:
Unabiker

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.