renthal cr high bends

9 replies to this topic
  • goblin127

Posted April 27, 2005 - 08:55 AM

just installed my new cr high bends.what a diff. a bend makes!

• frankstr

Posted April 27, 2005 - 09:19 AM

I like my RC Hi bend myself, But yeah the right bend does make a difference.. :naughty:

• swells454

Posted April 30, 2005 - 02:26 PM

Did you install the 1 1/8 thick fat bars or the standard 7/8 bars. I'm thinking of doing the same but not sure which I want.

• butterball

Posted May 02, 2005 - 01:34 PM

Hi,
just to be sure, you're talking about risers or higher bars?
Thank's

• yz426em

Posted May 02, 2005 - 01:40 PM

I put the renthal fatbars on my bike (cr high bend) with the clamps and i think it made my bike 10 time easier to ride!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SaltyWalrus

Posted May 04, 2005 - 05:08 AM

Would you recommend the CR-Hi bend for someone 5'8" tall?

• denro

Posted May 04, 2005 - 02:24 PM

I have the stock bar on my 650R, if I install the CR Hi bend, do I need to change anything else, like my grips ?

Thanks

• jlpskydive

Posted May 04, 2005 - 02:45 PM

I have the stock bar on my 650R, if I install the CR Hi bend, do I need to change anything else, like my grips ?

Thanks

Yes on the grips. everything elese should be fine. make sure you safety wire your grips when you put them on and instead of grip glue I use spraypaint, but you better be quick.

• Dual_Dog

Posted May 04, 2005 - 04:00 PM

It's not just the bend, it's also the aluminum. For some reason it dampens the vibration better than steel. Plus they're much stronger and won't bend if you just end up looking at 'em wrong. I've got the Renthal 7/8" Cr-Hi bends and really notice the improvement, especially for stand up riding :)

• goblin127

Posted May 04, 2005 - 08:26 PM

I used the standard size bar, but thicker would have been nice.the bars are not any higher than stock.Just a diff.bend that feels better. There is less of a vibration.Its nice to know that what your hands mounted to the bike are not going to break off.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.