Whos Still lookin at #40 Leak Jet ??

7 replies to this topic
  • Unibomber

Posted April 26, 2005 - 04:06 PM

Who out there in TT land is planning on ordering a #40 Leak Jet.

• snmhanson

Posted April 26, 2005 - 04:14 PM

Funny you should ask. I was just down at my shop trying to get one but they could not find the part number or anything about it for the 05' WR450. I logged on to TT to find the list of jets with part numbers that is posted somewhere. So if anyone has the part number please let me know...

Matt

• DesertWR

Posted April 26, 2005 - 04:19 PM

Funny you should ask. I was just down at my shop trying to get one but they could not find the part number or anything about it for the 05' WR450. I logged on to TT to find the list of jets with part numbers that is posted somewhere. So if anyone has the part number please let me know...

Matt

Just put one in my bike. Ordered it from DGY Motorsports. No backorder. Bike Rips!! :naughty:

• Unibomber

Posted April 26, 2005 - 04:37 PM

snmhanson
I ordered one for my YZ and the YZ carb does not have a leak jet. Please give me your address and ill send it to ya fo-free. Its still in the Yamaha packaging not opened. :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted April 26, 2005 - 05:02 PM

I run the 40 all summer long! I run the plug "0" jet during the winter. :naughty:

• Sierra Smokey

Posted April 26, 2005 - 07:37 PM

So what's the #40 lj part number??? :naughty:

• Unibomber

Posted April 26, 2005 - 08:26 PM

Part# 4JT-1494F-03

• snmhanson

Posted April 27, 2005 - 10:53 AM

Now that I have a 40 leak jet on the way (thanks again Unibomber :naughty: ) I guess I would be curious to know exactly what the funtion of the leak jet is. I am putting it in based on the recommendations here on the board to stop my bog off idle but I don't know exactly what is does. Does it regulate how much fuel goes into the bowl at idle or something like that? Any explaination would be appreciated. Thanks.

Matt

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.