come on ....have a go

23 replies to this topic
  • Taffy

Posted November 09, 2000 - 03:07 PM

i've remembered this one 22 years so i hope i've got it right. it isn't a maths question though;

a square concrete island has a bag full of loot on it. around the island is a ten foot wide moat full of crocs. it has square corners does this moat. the mainland is where you are & all you've got are two 8 feet planks.

i think you'll find this one sooo easy!

• James_Dean

Posted November 09, 2000 - 04:19 PM

Think TTTTTTTTTT like in TTalk,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Boit

Posted November 09, 2000 - 04:53 PM

When the clerk refunded the $5, this brought the amount paid to $25. The bellhop gave $3 back to the guest bringing the total to $27 paid by the guests. The $2 pocketed by the bellhop is SUBTRACTED from the $27, not ADDED, and that brings you to the $25. Everything is accounted for.. :)

[This message has been edited by Boit (edited 11-09-2000).]

• Mark_M

Posted November 10, 2000 - 02:57 PM

Taffy- you're right, too easy. Lay one of the 8ft boards across the corner, then lay the other 8ft board on it to the corner of the concrete island. Piss on the crocks on the way over. -- Mark M in KY

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.