I just turned gold!

3 replies to this topic
  • Math

Posted April 23, 2005 - 05:24 PM

It's quite OT but I wanted to post it here since it's in the WR4xx forum that I read-post most of the time. Not that it's something so important (talking about this post count), but I thought that it could be a good occasion to thank TT, you guys, and all members for everything I've learned so far by reading and chatting and also for endless laughs I had reading some of your posts. :D I also met a great friend and riding partner: Sylvain. We plan to have a great season. Hey Sylvain, my wife and my parents just gave me some $$ in advance for father's day. Guess what? I'm buying a trailer man! :naughty:

Also, chatting on TT allowed me to start some mechanic jobs on my bike that I would have never done if I had not known I could count on you when questions arise.

Here is one cool souvenir I have about TT.

One day, I was thinkin about the dream I have to make a US tour with my cousin to ride some of the best US tracks and see the desert.... Since we still can't do it, (not enough cash, kids.. jobs) I thought I could go to the AMA website and see if we could make a samller trip to assist a GNCC race somewhere not too far in the Northeast.. just to tame our enthousiasm a little bit for that year. As I read the races location and abbreviations of the states (always two letters: AZ= Arizona, CA=Califoria), I come to read the abb of this state that has 3 letters :D :naughty: Then, the most seriously one can be, I start a thread on TT that looked like this : http://www.thumperta...0&highlight=TBA

This's got to be the one time I've looked the dumbest on TT. :D

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted April 23, 2005 - 11:48 PM

Dude, that is funny. I think we all have posted some dumb shizit at one time or another. I know that sometimes I get in a goofy mood and just want to post odd stuff. Anyway, congrats on the gold, and I for one have enjoyed sharing the WR forum with you too. Take it easy. Black N Blue.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • beezer

Posted April 24, 2005 - 05:32 AM

Who cares if you or I look stupid once in a while?

• Bamster

Posted April 24, 2005 - 07:10 AM

Thats funny. I used to work at a place and tba was tires, battery's and accessories.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.