Help needed with pricing!!!Thanks

10 replies to this topic
  • schoolloans

Posted April 23, 2005 - 12:40 PM

Might regret this...oh well

I have a 2004 WR450 (no engine) with less than 150 miles on it, everything is like new. Probably going to part it out. No engine, but DO have Carb/Cdi/Wiring, EVERYTHING...but the engine. Wanted to ask your advice on pricing at least for the big stuff...

Both wheels with like new tires (thinking about leaving rotor and sprocket on..??)
Front fork assembly
Frame
Rear-Subframe
All Plastics
Tank
Swing arm
Rear shock
Handle Bars
Throttle assembly
Carb
CDI/Complete wiring, kill/starter etc.
Front and Rear Calipers
Seat
Brake and clutch levers
Both master cylinders...
This is getting old...add big stuff I missed
Stock muffler
Also have an FMF Titanium muffler...around $150?

So basically the whole bike...except it will only run DOWN HILL :naughty:

I figure I'll post on some of the forums (if you could name the big ones) and theres always ebay...figured I'd be better on the part out and not trying to sell it complete. So anyway, please respond with what you think I should be asking for this stuff...

BTW: The motor is now turbo'd with a 20mm restrictor (in a 300lb formula car) making about 60hp and an arss load of torque. You guys should be proud.

Thanks for your help...I'll put a TT sticker on the car for some good advice..

• tad69

Posted April 23, 2005 - 04:09 PM

Where The Hell Is My Damn Gun?

• tad69

Posted April 23, 2005 - 04:10 PM

Put It On Ebay!!!!!!!!

• tad69

Posted April 23, 2005 - 04:11 PM

Please spare us the details...........

• schoolloans

Posted April 23, 2005 - 04:22 PM

Cool thanks...I've gotten a lot of helpful feedback from other forums...figured more of the same here. Was just looking for some advice.

Ebay sure...I'll just throw it up there so someone can get a $200 piece for $50. You guys were just a little bit of pre auction research.

Some people like the details...and like to see different things done with the their equipment. They'd actaully think its cool about the turbo motor going in a car...

If you don't have the few minutes to give your opinion on a part or two thats totally cool...I didn't plan on getting a big response...but no need for the remarks...did it really bother that much that I asked? Couldn't you have just not responded? Thanks a bunch...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tad69

Posted April 23, 2005 - 04:36 PM

Go to Ebay to get an idea on pricing.

Other than that go to the classified section of TT. You can sell it all on here if the price is right. You need to decide what is right for you.

Wish you luck.

• schoolloans

Posted April 23, 2005 - 04:36 PM

Cool, thanks

• tad69

Posted April 23, 2005 - 04:39 PM

Should be easy to sell. Some one may take it all!!

• schoolloans

Posted April 23, 2005 - 04:44 PM

I've gotten a couple people saying to just try and sell it all at once first. It'll be a lot less work thats for sure.

• doctorchopper

Posted April 24, 2005 - 06:09 AM

I'd be interested in the wheels and tires, drop me a line and we can talk price. My email is myoldbluecar@hotmail.com

• Narrdo

Posted April 24, 2005 - 06:55 AM

I need a front fender.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.