Boysen QuickShot

12 replies to this topic
  • BlindSide

Posted April 23, 2005 - 12:51 AM

http://www.boyesen.c...cleview/99/1/26

Anyone tried one yet ? My buddy tried one out on his 2003 250F a few weeks back with great results so I bolted one on my 450. We'll see how it fairs this weekend, but just running around in my back yard, my bike feels electric now with absolutley no hesitation, just like fuel injection, just as advertised. More to come after I trail ride today.....if anyone is intrested that is. :naughty:

• ncmountainman

Posted April 23, 2005 - 04:40 AM

ya i've had one for about a month now,i think they hit a home run with this one :naughty:

• sirthumpalot

Posted April 23, 2005 - 08:04 AM

They've had the same thing out for older YZF's for quite some time, don't remember who it was made by though.. Anyway, heard only good results with that one too.

• Ga426owner

Posted April 23, 2005 - 09:59 AM

:naughty: :D :naughty: :D great product

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted April 23, 2005 - 11:25 AM

Mine is on its way as we speak. Eyvind Boyesen makes great products.

• MOTORDUDE0616

Posted April 25, 2005 - 12:06 AM

:naughty: :naughty: :D :D great product

I couldn't agree more. Zero to no hesitation and comes on much stronger.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • biznet1

Posted April 25, 2005 - 04:21 AM

Not to be the spoiler here, but I installed one the other day, and at the track, I didn't notice any difference. Mine did not have any bog as some of you describe, it's always been very strong. Anyway, anyone else have the same experience as I did?

• ncmountainman

Posted April 25, 2005 - 04:24 AM

Not to be the spoiler here, but I installed one the other day, and at the track, I didn't notice any difference. Mine did not have any bog as some of you describe, it's always been very strong. Anyway, anyone else have the same experience as I did?

you didn't notice smoother throttle control? it was night and day difference :naughty:

• BlindSide

Posted April 25, 2005 - 05:55 AM

you didn't notice smoother throttle control? it was night and day difference :naughty:

Mine was awesome, well worth the money.

• YamahaRacer

Posted April 25, 2005 - 09:52 AM

I was wondering how this compared with the P-38? My parts guy told me that the P-38 is better, and is application specific. Yet, I have heard much more press on the Boyesen. Anybody have any opinions?

Thanks!

• ncmountainman

Posted April 25, 2005 - 09:57 AM

I was wondering how this compared with the P-38? My parts guy told me that the P-38 is better, and is application specific. Yet, I have heard much more press on the Boyesen. Anybody have any opinions?

Thanks!

the hole is higher on the boyesen than the p-38 allowing a higher fuel level in the pump bowl=less air to compress when activated=quicker,more controllable response :naughty:

• biznet1

Posted April 25, 2005 - 12:40 PM

I honestly didn't notice anything. :naughty:

• yz426onNOS

Posted April 25, 2005 - 01:05 PM

They've had the same thing out for older YZF's for quite some time, don't remember who it was made by though.. Anyway, heard only good results with that one too.

Factory R&D made it. I had it on my 2000 and it made a huge diffrence in response. Still had the bog die when wacked open though. You had to roll to 1/8 throttle then whack it open and you were golden.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.