BUSH WINS THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted November 07, 2000 - 10:32 PM

Way to go boys! Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[This message has been edited by Bryan Bosch (edited 11-08-2000).]

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted November 08, 2000 - 02:40 AM

Hopefully on the re-count, we will win...

• REDNECK

Posted November 08, 2000 - 03:48 AM

This just in:

NEW LAW: Dirt bikes are now allowed to ride on the white house lawn !!!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 08, 2000 - 05:10 AM

Uh, Not so fast.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted November 08, 2000 - 05:44 AM

Uh, a lot happened between midnight (PST) and now!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!! I was just sooo excited I couldn't contain myself!!!!

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted November 08, 2000 - 06:51 AM

I'm with you Bryan.

"NEW LAW: Dirt bikes are now allowed to ride on the white house lawn !!!" - Why just the lawn? :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 08, 2000 - 08:23 AM

Remember what Alec Baldwin promised? He said that he would leave the country if Bush won.I will volunteer to drive him to the airport so he can catch a plane to Moscow. Maybe he would take Barbra Streisand with him.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 08, 2000 - 02:50 PM

Originally posted by Citizen Kane:
Remember what Alec Baldwin promised? He said that he would leave the country if Bush won.I will volunteer to drive him to the airport so he can catch a plane to Moscow. Maybe he would take Barbra Streisand with him.

Airplane hell; they burn fossile fuels. They will damage the environment. We can give him my canoe and both paddles. He and Barbra can paddle to Russia!!!!!!!!!!!! We will use the fuel they save in our motorcycles.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 08, 2000 - 03:07 PM

It's really not for sure yet is it?

Lets not get set up for a letdown.

Frankly its not a great thrill this way either, there are a lot of things I don't like about Bush.

But I would have felt terrible the other way!!... The whole world is getting too damn civilized... (or at least my part of the world)

Do you think if we all moved to Idaho or somewhere we could secede from the Union?

• Clark_Mason

Posted November 09, 2000 - 07:16 AM

The Democrats, the white house, and the Gore Campainge will put up every road block imaginable to cast dispersions on the Florida election. I mean after Bush rightfully wins the recount then they will sue, Reno will demand a formal investigation into voting "irregularities" etc. While all this is going on Rev. Jessey the AFL/CIO, Teamsters, Sierra club, and every other supporter of Demos will be beating the drum and getting more Demos out in Florida in case the leagal BS works and their is a revote in Florida or some on the counties of Florida. This thing is far from over.

And to think the Demos in the past regularily had tens of thousdands of people who were dead register and VOTE--Bottom line is nobody knows and will not know fro quite a while.

Clark

• AngryCandy

Posted November 09, 2000 - 11:50 AM

I say we make 'em live together in the White House, and when a decision needs to be made, throw them in a steel cage...last man standing get to make the call. I think Bush could take that retarded hillbilly.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted November 09, 2000 - 12:00 PM

Not to worry guys - Janet Reno will look into it. I'm sure she (?) will get to the bottom of this mess. :)

Just heard they want a re-count. Hold on everyone, here we go...

• Dougie

Posted November 09, 2000 - 12:40 PM

With all this Bush and Gore, shouldn't this thing be rated NC-17?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 09, 2000 - 01:29 PM

Nah. That would have to be Bush and bILL CLInTon

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.