Question

3 replies to this topic
  • denro

Posted April 22, 2005 - 07:08 PM

Hey guy's I have a question, this time not about my XR, but maybe some of you can guide or comment.
My father is about to purchase a 4 wheeler: 300 Artic cat, year 2000, 4x4. Aprox 400 miles.
Any reason he should not buy it, I dont know much about Artic Cat Quad.

Thanks
Denro

• frankstr

Posted April 22, 2005 - 08:16 PM

IMO Artic cat are pretty good products........
The last 4 wheeler I had was Artic cat, 3 years of good service

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AzMtnThumper

Posted April 22, 2005 - 09:30 PM

I've heard good about the Artic Cats as well. Our county's fleet manager (a client of mine) speaks pretty highly of them. After seeing how well they did in the fleet he bought one for himself (he also has a couple of Honda Fourtax quads).

• justicedone

Posted April 22, 2005 - 10:56 PM

Dont know much about them, but this should be in a different forum. You would get more informative responses by a wider group by posting where it should be....

not being a wise guy, but I have modded several sites for many years, and these are the things that keep ya busy, moving stuff to proper areas.

Hope Dad gets a good ride.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.