Works Con clutch lever

3 replies to this topic
  • AkRider

Posted April 22, 2005 - 05:35 PM

I just got a new works con lever and hot start and it does not work. :naughty: The clutch cable is to long so I put a cable adjuster at the bracket down by the clutch. It still did not work. I put the old unit back on and it works fine. Anyone else have this problem? Also I went to put the clutch safety switch back on and it dosen't work now. So can I just cut the 2 wires at the connector and splice them Together? :naughty:
Thanks

• AkRider

Posted April 23, 2005 - 02:21 PM

bump; I needs some help please.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumper_426

Posted April 24, 2005 - 01:36 PM

I've heard that maybe you need a yz450 cable, any truth to that? Anyone else have and idea as well, I'd like to know myself.
Mark
'02 yz426f PowerNow FMF exhaust w/header FMF jet kit K/N filter Ty Davis throttle mod Polished head port oh yeah, and bent handle bars!

• Thumper_426

Posted May 06, 2005 - 10:44 PM

Did you fix your clutch yet? BTW, I'm goin' riden' saturday to Knik, tried to call you, no answer. I'll be bailin' outta here around 11 a.m or so, parking at the bridges in my '79 blue Ford truck. look for the FMF sticker on back window, haha.....
Mark

'02 yz426f just enough mods to beat my buddys wr450f! haha.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.