Sup guys, newb reporting for duty!!

8 replies to this topic
  • MAD MEX

Posted April 22, 2005 - 09:16 AM

Hey ppl, I bought this bad gurl a week ago and took it out for a ride last Sunday, it was kinda scary since I've never ridden the dirt, I went down to Sand Canyon here in SoCal and had a blast!!! :naughty: , can't wait to go back out there, it was awesome. The bike feels kinda big compare to the others but I'm all about power, I ride the streets, more like the canyons on my CBR 1000RR, and been riding since I was 12, so...... anyhow, I'll be around, I'll need lotz of help but I know I just found the place to all my questions.

Here some pictures of my XR650R 2003, I put a pipe (slip on) and did some other mods like the snorkle and UNI filter, plus the Acerbis guards, anyways, I'll keep you post it on what I do to my baby from now on!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• TimBrp

Posted April 22, 2005 - 09:36 AM

By any chance did you do some jetting to it when you performed the mods/exhaust? If not you've definitely got to. She looks great! I remember when my pig came home from the pen. All new and shiny...don't get attached, it won't last...HeH...

• malibuskier

Posted April 22, 2005 - 10:45 AM

nice ride.....................I showed my wife the photo of the big red one and asked if I could get one..................she said NO!................hum...easer to appoligize then get permission.

• miguelitro

Posted April 22, 2005 - 10:48 AM

where is sand canyon?
oh and welcome to the site-remember at leat 50% is bs and the other stuff might be wrong!!! jokin but take it all with a grain of salt and use common sense
and rejet
the pig pen has a great jetting chart
Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • justicedone

Posted April 22, 2005 - 11:51 AM

Like the 1000...nice

I sold my 96 CBR900rr (Erion colors) on new years eve to buy my BRP...after 6 years stuck to streets, was time to play in the mud.

Welcome and enjoy the site. What part of So Ca you in? Me and a few other members are in San Diego area :naughty:

• MAD MEX

Posted April 22, 2005 - 01:40 PM

where is sand canyon?

Mike

Off the 14 via Lancaster and Sand Canyon Rd., Close to Valencia, you gotta check those trails out man, that thing rocks!! :naughty:

• MAD MEX

Posted April 22, 2005 - 01:42 PM

nice ride.....................I showed my wife the photo of the big red one and asked if I could get one..................she said NO!................hum...easer to appoligize then get permission.

That's exactly what she said about the XR, so next day I just showed up with it and kept it a secret for like the whole week, but then, she had to do laundry, IT WAS AWFUL, LOL, shiet hit the fan big time :naughty: , but hey, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!!!!!!!!!! :naughty: LMFAO!

• bork

Posted April 22, 2005 - 03:18 PM

ben there and dun dat. Thought I was gonna get divorced. Biggest blow out to date. But I still got the xr600r! :naughty: PS; WELCOME !

• frankstr

Posted April 22, 2005 - 08:22 PM

It looks nice and welcome to the BRP club.. :naughty: and TT... :naughty:
I can remember when mine looked that shiny, no scratchs....

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.