What is the Quietest Exhaust ??

2 replies to this topic
  • Daz_426_02

Posted April 22, 2005 - 12:26 AM

Hello All,

Dose anyone know what the quietest exhaust is? I need to get my bike through Road worthiness.
In the UK there isn't a minimum decibel level it needs to adhere to, I don’t mind if there is a power drop due to it being quite.

Many thanks
Daz

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Trees4Traction

Posted April 22, 2005 - 05:41 AM

They say the Q2 with a nee Mega Bomb header that will be released this spring is the quietest there is in Michigan there is a 93db and nobody can seem to pass that. The Q2 is supposed to do the trick the. Q2=$350 Mega Bomb header=$350 have fun and if you find something let me know.

• Daz_426_02

Posted April 22, 2005 - 06:51 AM

Yeah cool will do thanks....

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.