XR600 "lowboy" footpegs?

3 replies to this topic
  • HondaRules

Posted April 21, 2005 - 10:19 AM

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a lowboy footpeg? A Buddy of mine is 6' 5" and wants/needs a little more room so that he doesn't have to hunch over so much when he stands. He already got the bar risers and is using the 2nd tallest bar he could find, that has helped some but it would be nice to get another inch or so...just like she asks for :naughty:

Thanks.

• HeadTrauma

Posted April 22, 2005 - 12:00 AM

Another option os to use a set of low-rise ATV bars. Those are usually pretty tall.

Other than that, I'm 6'4" with an unknown bend set of Pro Tapers and I have to hunch over too.

Bump^.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HondaRules

Posted April 22, 2005 - 08:24 PM

hmm, thanks. It really surprises me that nobody make any for the XR's.

• RingKingPin

Posted April 24, 2005 - 04:52 AM

I'm 6'5" and I have my 650r setup to wear I don't have to hunch over! I used to have some pro tapers and I had a set or risers made for me buy a machinist I know. That's what you should do. I now run the Fassst bars with the high bend and the shims in them to get them up as high as possible. I wouldn't go with lower pegs for clearance issues. I also have a GUTS tall seat foam which made a world of difference. Good luck!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.