Throttle Cam System

6 replies to this topic
  • Dano426

Posted April 21, 2005 - 08:52 AM

T.C.S. Throttle Cam System - Has anyone ever use one or seen one inaction? It looks like it would be an easy way to control the throttle. From MX to Trails and not having to swop out a flywheel I am in need a of a new throttle tube and just thinking it may be an option

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted April 21, 2005 - 08:58 AM

To bad yamaha didnt go for that solution instead of pussifying the 05.

• grayracer513

Posted April 21, 2005 - 09:17 AM

I like the system I use. My right hand is directly wired to my brain, which takes input from...let's say, elsewhere on my body and uses the info to control the throttle. :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sanpedro426

Posted April 21, 2005 - 11:01 AM

I have to agree with greyman , my right hand seems to do the trick OK. :naughty:

• cowboyona426

Posted April 21, 2005 - 09:37 PM

I also prefer the grayracer method.

• Slowmotion426

Posted April 21, 2005 - 09:42 PM

Kinda seems like...a joke?...I mean rider skill involves throttle control...this is kinda like when NASA got the government to fund millions of $ to develop a pen that would write in gravity-less atmospheres (space) and the russians already had the solution- they used pencils... :naughty:

• jespertheil

Posted April 22, 2005 - 01:46 AM

I have a short gas tube on mine. It´s not adjustable but i like when there is a short distance from no go to full go..

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.