Tank info

7 replies to this topic
  • denro

Posted April 21, 2005 - 05:25 AM

Hey guys,

I found this picture somewhere and I like the tank. As per the sticker it looks like IMS, does anybody have any info, size, model ?

Posted Image

Thanks

Not shure if the picture will come out first time submitting pic

• Baja Rudy

Posted April 21, 2005 - 06:02 AM

denro, that is a red IMS 4.6 tank. I have a new one for sale too. retail is $250 but I will take $200 shipped to you within the USA. :naughty:

• justicedone

Posted April 21, 2005 - 06:47 AM

You always get good answers and help here at TT :naughty:

And sometimes an offer ya cant refuse !!! :naughty:

I posted a while back about Acerbis fork guards and a TT member offeded them to me for cheap. I bought them from him and since have bought SRC fork brace, upper fork guards, seal savers, skid plate and a Clarke tank (in next week or 2)...all for like half price in very mint condition.

LONG LIVE TT !!! :D

• TimBrp

Posted April 21, 2005 - 08:53 AM

No offense to Rudy but you can get a Clarke 4.3 for $170 shipped to your door. IMO, it has a better fit, finish, and color match.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • frankstr

Posted April 21, 2005 - 09:52 AM

I found a used Clarke for 100$........ :D great shape, Red matches :D
And it fits great even with my new Edelbrock....... :naughty: :naughty: :D

• Baja Rudy

Posted April 21, 2005 - 11:54 AM

yes, clarke tanks are less expensive for some reason. both tanks work great too. it all depends on a personal choice. I like the IMS but I'm sure the clarke is just as good. :naughty:

• jason_dempsey

Posted April 21, 2005 - 01:36 PM

xrs only have ims tanks

• x thread

Posted October 02, 2005 - 09:03 AM

just go to ims direct ,no shipping charge for me just picked up 3.2 and love it !!!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.