Cheap muffler mod for Aussie,Canadian and Euro 03/04 model WR450

5 replies to this topic
  • AUS_WR450

Posted April 21, 2005 - 04:21 AM

Here is a link to a series of pictures and descriptions, of a cheap and simple mod I did to my Aussie 04 WR450's muffler. It has made the bike more responsive, more powerful and sounds great. :naughty:

I also believe that it is applicable to the Canadian and Euro models as well. :naughty:

Aussie 04 WR450 muffler mod

• gregwr450f

Posted April 21, 2005 - 05:46 AM

If you don't want to do it yourself check out www.mcperformance.com.au

• AUS_WR450

Posted April 21, 2005 - 12:58 PM

I guess my motivation for doing the mod myself was cost. Mine would cost about $20, as opposed to "from $250" at MCperformance.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dkwok

Posted April 21, 2005 - 02:43 PM

kool man,
if we can make it removable it would be even better,
we remove it when we reach the actual riding area which could be some 30to40km from where we live.
:naughty:

• UltraHyper

Posted April 24, 2005 - 02:31 PM

I made a new baffle for mine went with a 1" pipe keep all other dimension the same, work real nice better mid and top without it being to loud

• simon@vic

Posted April 24, 2005 - 09:32 PM

Canadian 2004 pipes don't look like that. they have a real ens cap and insert.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.