What's included on a WR450???

5 replies to this topic
  • SWE450

Posted April 21, 2005 - 12:55 AM

I have ordered a WR450 from USA to import to Sweden and I have to make it street legal. Does it come with brake switch? Horn? Does the lightswitch have hi/low switch and a switch for horn?

Soon a WR450 rider...

• offday

Posted April 21, 2005 - 01:56 AM

I have ordered a WR450 from USA to import to Sweden and I have to make it street legal. Does it come with brake switch? Horn? Does the lightswitch have hi/low switch and a switch for horn?

Soon a WR450 rider...

None of the above. Lights yes, high beam switch? no. Tail light? yes! brake light? no.
No horn, no turn signals.

• gregwr450f

Posted April 21, 2005 - 03:14 AM

Yes all of the above, what a shame you didn't order one from OZ.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_from_Oz

Posted April 21, 2005 - 06:11 AM

None of the above. Lights yes, high beam switch? no. Tail light? yes! brake light? no.
No horn, no turn signals.

Just curious, do the US spec' WR's have the wiring for horn/turn signals etc in the existing wiring loom?

• waterdog3

Posted April 21, 2005 - 06:20 AM

I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THE WR'S SOLD IN EUROPE COME STREET LEGAL. CHECK OUT "PROCYCLEUSA.COM" PROCYCLEUSA.COM IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY STATESIDE.

• stonewall

Posted April 21, 2005 - 06:53 AM

For about $60 dollars in parts and an hour of your time you can easily have a horn, brake light, and HI/LO headlight. It's simple to wire it all up.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.