FCR pilot (fuel) screw parts tip

No replies to this topic
  • kirkw

Posted April 19, 2005 - 04:48 PM

Was out on a nice moto this weekend and all of the sudden my WR began running ultra lean. Turns out my ZipTy pilot (fuel) screw had fallen out. After i figured out what happened, a buddy went back and found it in the dirt where I noticed it began running odd. I have read many posts where upon installation of a ZipTy one of the micro pieces on the stock screw like the washer (like mine), o ring or spring is lost. Only resolution was to buy a whole new stock assembly. I just ordered from sudco.com via their online catalog a set of all three. Actually, I ordered many extra since I had to meet a $15 minimum, but beats a stock price of over $20 for just one of each! Hope this helps if you have had the same experience :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.