10 replies to this topic
  • JackAttack

Posted April 19, 2005 - 10:20 AM

RIP Irondude

:naughty:

• DualSport650

Posted April 19, 2005 - 10:41 AM

Lame!

Sounds like "IronDude" was just "calling it like it is" and people couldn't handle the truth. So they BAN HIM! :D

That's weak. So what now? ThumperTalk has gone political and commie? :naughty:

FREE IRONDUDE!!! :naughty:

• frankstr

Posted April 19, 2005 - 11:02 AM

what did he do wrong.............. :naughty:

• TimBrp

Posted April 19, 2005 - 12:14 PM

Yeah....lame.

• qadsan

Posted April 19, 2005 - 12:53 PM

:naughty: :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hill5150

Posted April 19, 2005 - 02:24 PM

:naughty: :naughty: What is this Korea? &%$#@!?

• J_T

Posted April 19, 2005 - 03:13 PM

Thumpertalk isn't special! I have been on other forums for years with the same info available!

If this begins a trend I wouldn't have a problem banning TTalk right back. Ya'll that read all parts of this forum please keep the rest of us posted if there is an "informative" Post we may miss on General of some other section!

I'll wait to see if I hear their (Thumpertalk's) side of the story before any action at this time but my foot is out the door!

• hill5150

Posted April 19, 2005 - 03:32 PM

See ya later :naughty: ..........................

• hill5150

Posted April 19, 2005 - 04:06 PM

Thumpertalk isn't special! I have been on other forums for years with the same info available!

If this begins a trend I wouldn't have a problem banning TTalk right back. Ya'll that read all parts of this forum please keep the rest of us posted if there is an "informative" Post we may miss on General of some other section!

I'll wait to see if I hear their (Thumpertalk's) side of the story before any action at this time but my foot is out the door!

See ya later............. :naughty:

• BWB63

Posted April 19, 2005 - 07:08 PM

RIP Irondude

:naughty:

I think it is funny that the Irondude thread got so many hits so fast! :naughty: It was on a role till it got closed :D Irondude is banned, turned out that Burned did give him the boot. For this post below that was made months ago, or saying japanese bike in the slanging form, or something racist. We have to be politicly corect now! :D So, watch what you write or you won't be able to post here.....Oh, by the way please buy something from the ThumperTalk store :cry:
Because of this I will not be buying all my motorcycle stuff from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC but, will be sure to spend all the extra money I can and shop the TT store :D

Originally Posted by irondude
Just kidding...

SO the Frogs wont let me run an american flag on my bike. **** the French!
AND they told me my super cool desert camo camleback wont fly either.
SO i went out and got an arabic translation of Irondude for the back of my helmet in glittery silver. Right next to it is my bloodtype and the stars and stripes--but its not as cool as full screaming eagle. I was told the Team KTM guys had to remove the stars and stripes pics off their bikes last year at Dakar...

SPeaking of KTM....did you see those incredible KTM LC4 based single cyclinder with dual Akropovic exhausts at the 1000? 700cc!! 16-45 gearing. Its no wonder they went flying past Campbell like he was standing still. Did you know Johnny was 15 minutes behind at one point?
Heres a little something to chew on...Team Honda INCREASED their average speed by over 1 mph--on the same course as 2 years ago. WIth one change...everyone was SUPPOSED to ride 60 mph on the pavement. There was about 100 miles of pavement--thats 10% of the race.

So you math guys----if you are now limited to 60mph for 100 miles--unlike 2 years ago when everyone was doing 110 on the pavement....how do you increase your average speed by 1 mph?

Its impossible. Thats how.

Honda won? You still belive that? They are loosing by 15 minutes after getting passed twice, and then win by 20 minutes and do it in a RADICALLY faster theoretical 'average' speed. Yeah right.

Did you know the Childress XR's Only bike was hit by an oncoming Trophy Truck chase vehicle. If i ran SCORE i would penalize Pflueger Racing 30 minutes on their time, and $10,000 plus the damage to the rider and bike. Then donate the money to Malcom Smiths orphanage in V de Trinidad. Can you believe that shit. GOing Backwards on the course south of Puertocitos--where its blind turns and 100 mph straightaways...UNACCEPTABLE!!! If anyone did that at BITD they would be out for one year. If anyone did that at a World Rallye they run the risk of being out 5 years!!

But back to those incredible KTM's....the Akropovich exhaust cans are available in the Hard Parts Catalogue. The big plastic tank, number plates and all that have been around in the Austrian factory for years. I REALLY wish they where available in the catalogue. They are used for the Baja series in Europe. Did you know there was a whole series of races called 'Baja's' over there? Kind of cool. All marked courses in places like Sardinia, Portugal, Spain and Italy. Once we invade France and Canada we should do Baja races there also as well.

hey Mike Kay-- i heard you tryed racing the Baja 1000 on a girls/mountain meadow/pit bike...the Hondaberg CRF250X. I heard the valves tightened so bad after 300 miles the bike wouldnt run! What a joke. So much for Honda reliablity. No wonder you are going to join me in the Great KTM Exodus of '05. Sux to race unreliable bikes that breakdown...Hondabergs suck! You really think the 450X is going to be any different? Maybe by 2006/7 they will have the bugs worked out....but by then you are right....KTM will be at a whole 'nuther level. Honda...Hold On its just 'Nuther Day Away.

Lets see--a dual sportable, cheap, fast, dez ready, tried and true, cheap parts big bore dual sport i can race, throw my hottie on the back...theres only one. If you live in Califonria...theres only one--- KTM 625!

Anyway....just wanted to say hi to y'all. Come on over to KTMtalk.com some time. Its awesome!

" no more, no more"
-Aerosmith

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted April 19, 2005 - 07:14 PM

it had nothing to do with that post.

you guys really need to stop assuming!

http://www.thumperta...180#post1795180

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.