Juice Clutch?

3 replies to this topic
  • motojason

Posted April 19, 2005 - 07:55 AM

Has anyone tried the Magura Jack hydraulic clutch on a WR450F?

I did not see a specific application listing for the WR, just the YZ450F. Is it the same?

How much lighter is clutch pull with juice actuation? Whadaya' think?

• doctorchopper

Posted April 20, 2005 - 11:36 AM

I haven't tried one on a wr, but I did ride a ktm 450 for a couple of days and it had one. There didn't seem to be much differance on the clutch pull to my wr426, but I've been told they are very nice since they are self adjusting, But I wasn't sold on it, I think the money could be spend on better accessories like a steering dampner

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xcracer123

Posted April 24, 2005 - 10:47 PM

Instead of going to a hydraulic clutch, go to a Rekluse! You WILL NOT be disappointed!!!!

• willy_fitz

Posted April 25, 2005 - 01:32 PM

I have the Rekluse Z-Start Clutch on my WR450. I previously had a juice clutch on my WR400 and can honestly say there is no comparison. Go with the Rekluse. :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.